BCAonline is the web and mobile channel for Breakfast Club Africa, a Pan African CEO Membership club focused on peer learning and executive coaching. Any agreements set forth herein with, and connected to BCAonline, are with Breakfast Club Africa. Your use of BCAonline, the BCAonline Network hosted on the Mighty Networks Mobile App, and any functionality or service contained within (collectively “the Service”) constitutes acceptance by you of these Terms & Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”). The Service includes a limited paid access to online resources, information exchange and coaching services offered to BCAonline Members on the BCAonline network at email@example.com. Please read these Terms carefully before using the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
As part of the registration process, you will need to create an account, including a username & password. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is accurate, not misleading and relates to you. You cannot create an account or username & password using the names and information of another person or using words that are the trademarks or the property of another party (including ours), or vulgar, obscene or in any other way inappropriate. We reserve the right, with or without notice to suspend or terminate any account in breach. If for any reason you suspect that your username & password has been disclosed to or obtained by another party you should contact us immediately. Please note that we never contact users requesting them to confirm their username & password or other details.
If you wish to purchase any product or offering made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your personal contact details.
Some aspects of the Service are only accessible via online subscriptions (“Subscriptions”). Subscriptions are set out in firstname.lastname@example.org and are purchased online via online payment method or as required by BCAonline. Access to all resources and coaching services online is dependent on Subscriptions remaining current. If Subscriptions falls due for payment and remain unpaid, BCAonline will immediately on the day the Subscription falls due, discontinue the Service and you will lose access to the Service offered until such time as the Subscriptions are paid in full.
The Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for any Content that is published or displayed from your account. As a user you agree not to do any of the following:
- Abuse, harass, threaten, stalk, defame or in any way seek to violate the rights of another user or third party.
- Publish or seek to distribute any material or information that is unlawful, harmful, obscene, indecent, libelous, profane, defamatory, racist, or in any other way inappropriate or objectionable.
- Use or harvest data provided by other users in a way that they would object to.
- Use data provided by other users for purposes other than contacting them via the Service.
- Contact other users in ways they may find inappropriate.
- Encourage illegal activity or activity that violates the rights of other Service users or third parties, whether individuals or organizations.
- Supply or post Content calculated to deliberately mislead other users or third parties, including Content falsely made to appear from or be endorsed by us.
- To pose as another user, third party or organization or BCAonline or Breakfast Club Africa employee for the purposes of obtaining user or third party information.
- To transmit or transfer any viruses, Trojans, worms or any other malicious programs or code intended to spy on, gain control over, disrupt, destroy or in any other way impair any computer hardware or software or any other equipment.
- Attempt to gain access to servers or other equipment in order to disrupt, impair, overload or otherwise hinder or compromise the safety, security or privacy of any of the services provided by or relied upon by us and other users.
- Reframe or repurpose the Service or any Content on it or remove or obscure any notices or advertising provided by us on the Service.
- Load or provide access to Content on the Service or link to other content from the Service, which infringes the trademark, patent, trade secret or any other proprietary right of a third party or infringes any intellectual property law.
- Make commercial posts or comment spam or attempt to disguise such spam as Content.
- Send junk or spam email or emails or posts promoting pyramid schemes, chain letters or any other activity that invites users and others to participate in wasting their time and/or money.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other technical means to access the Service or Content on the Service.
Links To Other Web-Sites
The Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by BCAonline. BCAonline has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that BCAonline shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 10 working days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us via email at email@example.com